Been waiting to wear…..Tailored Shorts

04:27


Although I’m from Yorkshire and should really be more geared up towards cold weather I tend to own more summer clothes despite the weather. I then find myself eagerly awaiting the warm weather so I can wear them. Maybe I’m too optimistic?
One of the items I have been itching to wear is tailored shorts.

They are a versatile item appropriate for work and play and I can’t wait to wear my belted black H&M pair. I’ll be (hopefully) wearing them with a silk shirt for work with my flat grey brogues for an effortless workwear work.
But will then dress them up with a slouchy tee and some peep toe boots for a spring evening look.

I like shorts and find them quite easy to wear and I think that the trick to this trend is to buy a pair that are tailored but are not tight. And if the weather does not brighten up, and lets face it its Britain so it might not, they look great with tights too.

Above are some ideas centred on some great examples of tailored shorts I love.

Sykes black shorts £170, Zoe & Morgan necklace £105 and Martin Margiela Beige belt £160 available at www.matchesfashion.com
Vince silk shirt with pockets £155 and Burberry Prorsum pleat detail trench coat £1,695 available at www.brownsfashion.com
Marc By Marc Jacobs Tan Leather Watch £200 and Kg By Kurt Geiger Laurel lace up broques £66 at www.asos.com
See By Chloe beige leather bag, £410 at ww.farfetch.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments