Reinvent my wardrobe

11:29

Its that time again, as Sunday descends into night Monday morning ever looms and the difficult decision of what to wear to kick the week off grows bigger. After a whole two days of slumming it in jeans, t-shirt and trainers I want to make an impression on Monday morning, especially as there is an early morning meeting to look forward to.
Unlike the majority of the working force I have complete freedom of what I can wear to work, which in my opinion makes it all the more harder to decide. It also feels like I have exhausted my combinations with the exception of wearing formal office wear of black trousers and shirt combo, but for me that just feels like a wasted opportunity of creativity.
I actually have quite a nice hot pink silk tunic dress I have yet to wear - in fact it still has the tags on and it needs a damn good steaming, but I fear that is is too bright for the day never mind a Monday.
To be honest I am quite disappointed with my current wardrobe, but unable to spend any more money on clothes I am stuck with it. I keep rummaging in the back in the hope that something fabulous will appear, maybe I stuck something at the back and forgot about it....but my rummages confirm I have sadly not. Hmm time to reinvent, recycle and recreate I think. Maybe i can create a mini trend.....maybe not. I'll tell you what I wore tomorrow.

You Might Also Like

0 comments