Stumbling onto a Luella Sample Sale

16:40


I was out shopping on Saturday with a friend in Brick Lane and by sheer luck we stumbled onto a sample sale - imagine our excitement when we realised it included Luella!!!

We had to pay a £2 donation to charity, but the hall was rammed with gorg designer goods from Armani and Luella - obvi we headed straight to Luella.
They had a great selection of last season jackets, coats and trousers. Also blouses and silk dresses and hundreds of bags all marked down by over 70% - For example the Luella bat man printed clutch was £75 and jackets were £30.

I was more excited by the cool Luella t-shirt I found for £10 - there were not many t-shirts left(we found three in total)but I couldn't resist this cute and creepy Luella gargoyle batman printed tee - which is 39 0f 50 made!!!!

Unfortunately I didn't have enough cash to take full advantage so I only got the t-shirt. My friend got a very cute tweed green Luella jacket for £30 that she had wanted for a while so our Saturday bargain hunt was a triumph and i love my new tee.

Luella sample sale was hosted at The Truman Brewery,The Boiler House, Bricklane - check the website for future sales.

You Might Also Like

1 comments