Do it like a Lady

06:22

Lady Like Chic


Pencil skirts, pussy bow blouses and polka dots, yes Lady like Chic is back and making quite an impression on my work wear wardrobe. Its a trend that has been triggered by the recent obsession with the TV series Mad Men. Think nipped in waists and hourglass silhouettes.

I'm usually found in skinny jeans and comfy cardies but the recent interest in pencil skirts and perhaps the cold weather has had me turning to a smarter approach to work.
Pencils skirts paired with flouncy blouses look glam but are effortless to pull off. Heels add an extra wow factor but in my opinion this look looks great with flat pumps too, although the pencil skirt wobble (the walk you are forced to partake in when wearing a tight pencil skirt) does look so much sexier in heels.

I've already purchased the fuchsia angora wool bow detail jumper above from Topshop and I already have a growing collection of chiffon blouses and pencil skirts. Hand me that Mulberry satchel and I'll be ready sashay into the office.


Polka dot skirt and pink bow detail jumper - Topshop. Cream blouse - Reiss. Pink leopard print pumps - Louboutin. Mulberry satchel. Chanel lipstick.

You Might Also Like

0 comments