My puppy Maple - aka a girl's best friend

09:57

Maple and Me

Hi, I'd like to introduce you all to a special friend of mine - my puppy Maple, who has been dominating my life for the last two months.

She joined our family at the end of June and has quickly won the hearts of family, friends, neighbours, the post man, strangers in the street..... the list goes on.

She is a shih tzu breed and is currently 4 months old, so she is fairly small as she also belongs to the toy variety of dogs and she is a rare gold colour with a black mask, as shihtzu's typically tend to be white with brown. Despite her size she has got quite a demeanour and isn't really scared of much, with the exception of baths and the hairdryer, and happily plays with dogs two to three times her size without batting an eyelid. Today for example she decided to take on a full grown rottweiler, who was thankfully a sweetheart and didn't mind.

Her hobbies include staring into space on our balcony,

Maple balcony

Wearing her rain coat,



Accepting flowers,

Maple flowers

And running through long grass in the park.

maple grass

She has changed our lives for the better and I'm not sure what I'd do without her, even when she is being a cheeky madam.

mapes me grass

I've made this video to show a snipet of her day to day life to share with you so I hope you love her as much as we do, and I'd love to hear what you think - I'll be sure to tell her because she loves the attention. x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4SARCY1iQ8

You Might Also Like

0 comments