Laid back Boyfriend jeans

03:28

door way

As you may know I live in my jeans, specifically skinny jeans - the skinnier the better, but I've been crushing on boyfriend jeans (or should they be husband jeans if you are married? ) and I recently bought these ripped up slouchy boyfriend jeans.

I've been wearing them mostly with Nike Air Max trainers and t-shirts - keeping it simple but I love how they can be dressed up here with a silk white lace top and some pointed flats.

close up

hair twist

face closetrousers close up

I live in South East London where these beautiful old warehouses used to be used during the war for ammunition production, and have been restored and converted into flats.

I just love the architecture of the warehouses and how each one holds a piece of our history.

architexture

Maple also enjoyed her little exploration of the warehouses, even if it was a little windy that day....

maple feet

DERP!

Maple tongue

Jeans:Topshop,  Top:Zara (old) similar here,  Shoes: ASOS,  Bag: Paul Costelloe similar here 

You Might Also Like

2 comments