Pumpkin Spiced Make Up - Autumn Make Up Favourites

15:38

PSL 1

I love the season that is Autumn, everything looks so romantic with orange leaves floating down from the sky and the Autumn sun casting silhouettes. Its also the time of year that pumpkins come out to play in various forms in the run up to Halloween.
Pumpkin and squash are my favourite Autumn treats and I also like to indulge in pumpkin spiced lattes (AKA PSL) so I thought I would make a make-up look inspired by the month and the PSL.

I've used pretty orange hues on my eyes and my lips to create this cosy Autumn make-up look.PSL 2

The orange eye-shadow and lip products are Topshop products that I bought towards the beginning of the year but I've gone back to them to re-work them for Autumn by introducing more earthy tones to my eye colour from my (favourite) bareMinerals eye-shadow palette.

psl 3

To get the pretty burnt orange colour on my eyes I used the orange shade from Topshop's 'Long Weekend' eye-shadow duo and swished this over my lids, I then went over with a small amount of the glitzy gold hue from the duo to add a bit of dimension. I then took the shade 'Get Ahead' from the bareMinerals Power Neutrals palette and added this to the outer corner of my eyes blending into the socket. I added a final pat of the Long Weekend Orange to the centre of my lid to make the colour pop.

For the lips I patted on Topshop's Lip Cream in Pout, a little of this colour goes a long way so I smoothed the colour into my lips with my finger. They no longer sell Pout on the website but Topshop's Lip Varnish in Fun and Games is very similar.

All make up used for this look:

[caption id="attachment_543" align="alignnone" width="2000"]PSL4 The Body Shop honeycomb bronzer, bareMinerals 'Get Ahead' eyeshadow, bareMinerals blush French Kiss, Topshop Long Weekend eye duo, Topshop Lip Cream, Topshop Magic Liner, bareMinerals foundation.[/caption]

*All the make up used in this look is cruelty free at the time of going to publication.

You Might Also Like

0 comments