Return of the Mac : 2015 Spring dressing

13:36

IMG_5868

Sunshine!! Finally we have been blessed in the UK with sunny spring weather and although its not quite time to start shedding the layers its definitely time to start lightening up.

arch

Here is one of my casual spring time looks, featuring my go-to Ted Baker classic beige mac and my new Nicholas Kirkwood pointed flats.

archway pic

zoom in details

I'm so excited about the weather getting warmer because it means I can wear these Nicholas Kirkwood silk printed flats that I picked up in the Net-A-Porter sale after drooling over them last summer. Aren't they beautiful!

kirkwood close up

What is key to spring style is light layers, so I have layered a vibrant ribbed Topshop jumper over a muted grey Zoe Karssen t-shirt, with customised ripped jeans and finishing off with a classic light beige belted mac from Ted Baker. I added my Paul Costelloe pink over the shoulder bag (similar here) to add a pop of colour to clash with my Topshop knit (similar here), it is spring after all, time to say goodbye to #allblackeverything.

street 2 street pic kirkwood

What are you itching to wear this spring?

Thanks for reading x

You Might Also Like

2 comments