I need more!

16:54

Shoes! I need more shoes for summer. Fact!
On analysis of my summer shoe collection and after trying several summer outfits (yes i know its only April but this might be all the summer we are getting in the UK)I have realised that i am in severe lack of appropriate shoes.

But i feel that the shoes i seek/need do not exist - please tell me if you have seen them. They have to be summery, black, flat but in a pretty way and be comfortable. Easy to put on and easy to walk in. hmmm...
I though I had them in the form of a pair of cute leather and patent flat pumps but i quickly found out my feet are too flat/skinny and do not have enough foot to hold the shoe on - resulting in me sticking my foot into the pumps with tape.
All my other shoes are too hot (trainers or boots) too high for the amount of walking i do (high wooden heels and wedges) or they dont stay on my feet.

I will tell if you i find the elusive shoes but until then i think i am going to invest in double sided tape.

TIP if you have trouble keeping your shoes on your feet stick them in using double sided tape! or buy new shoes

You Might Also Like

0 comments