On my radar - Eyeshadow Palettes

08:10

urbanOn my radar at the moment are eyeshadow palettes, in particular nude or natural shaded palettes. I don't usually wear a lot of eyeshadow as I don't like to look too overdone for the day but I'm falling for eyeshadow in a big way.

You must have heard of the Urban Decay Naked palettes, they are the ultimate eyeshadow palettes and the creamy eyeshadow is excellent for blending and creating a strong eye. Their latest Naked 3 (above picture) looks amazing and Ive see quite a few YouTube bloggers drool over this palette. The colors are centered around a nude palette making them easy to wear during the day. Also with this array of subtle nude shades the blending opportunities are vast. Unfortunately its not a cheap palette and retails around £37 available from Beautybay.com 

sephora

Another palette that has caught my eye is the Sephora - Pantone Universe palette. Available to buy from the Sephora site - this palette looks amazing. 25 shades are centered around the Pantone Color of the Year - which is Radiant Orchid - a pretty pink which is one of spring's biggest colours for fashion and beauty. I think with this palette you wouldn't have to buy eyeshadow again as the range is beautiful and includes matt colours as well as shimmer. This palette retails at approx £29. Im not sure where you can get this in the UK but the Sephora website now ships to the UK. Woo hoo.


bareAnd finally I think I have fallen for the bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow Palette - Power Neutrals. This palette looks so simple yet, as the title suggests, powerful. The neutral colours look powerful and I can not wait to get my hands on this palette to play in all its neutral glory.

I am a little obsessed with bareMinerals as a brand. Not only do they deliver excellent makeup coverage the make up itself if good for your skin. This particular palette is enriched with Sea Minerals, borage oil, caffeine and cucumber which aid anti aging. This palette is currently sold at £35 and available from bareMinerals.co.uk

You Might Also Like

1 comments