ASOS Alexander Wang Style Flats

07:42

Browsing the ASOS.com site after being drawn into another tempting sale offer I decided it was time I expanded my flat shoe collection past trainers.

I had already heard about a pair of black flats being a dupe for a pair of Alexander Wang flats and I love Alexander Wang but not the price tag so I thought I would check it out.

These ASOS Ladybug flat leather-look pointed flats with ankle straps are very similiar to the Alexander Wang Esther Flats.

black flats

As well as being similair to the Esther flats these ASOS flats are super comfy and elegant and will look great with jeans or a dress. I like that the toe is tapers off to the side and shows a little toe clevage - sexy! I also love that they have ankle straps as I have a major issue with keeping flat shoes on my skinny feet and as I no longer really wear heels (tall enough already without the foot torture) these flats will be perfect for a night out or will look smart for workwear.

dress

The Alexander Esther Flats below - retailed at approz £305/$495 but are sadly sold out. a wang flatsI also picked up these sort of cut out brogue-esque black flats from ASOS which are very similair to the Alexander Wang Tabea Crisscross Flats which are also sold out. Shame.

aw flats awang flats

I liked these ASOS Madhouse pointed flats, even though they are sort of ugly but I like sort of ugly shoes - I have a thing for them. I find that ugly shoes stop a pretty outfit looking too girly or make a jeans look more interesting and I thought these were better than normal ballet pumps. My sister called them 'Grandma' shoes and my husband agreed but I care not. However they are too big for my shallow flat feet so I will have to send them back .

Below are the Alexander Tabea Crisscross Flats which retailed around £277/$450

a wangyHowever I already have my eyes on these ASOS Memory flats - another pair of beautiful ugly shoes that I cant wait to wear with black jeans for a utilitarian look or with a t-shirt or skater dress for summer. I cant wait!

asos memory

You Might Also Like

3 comments