Current Obsession : Nike Air Max Trainers

07:39


Blue sporty spring


I've always been a trainer girl and recently I have become obsessed with Nike Air Max trainers. I think because its spring my feet want out of the boots I have been clomping about in all winter but they aren't quite ready for ballet pumps or loafers so trainers are my happy medium.

I haven't had a chance to take a pic of how I have been wearing my Air Max Trainers, but I bought the exact pair that are shown above and Ive been throwing them on with literally everything Ive been wearing.

But I think nothing better goes with trainers than a crisp white tee and a pair of blue jeans, add a statement necklace like the Zara one above to tie in the colour of the trainers and a slick of lipstick to finish the look.

I desperately want to buy another pair of trainers but I am trying to be a good girl. So here are my top four trainer buys for Spring:

nike 2new balanceNikeconverse


L-R: Nike International £67, New Balance 574 - £64.99, Nike Air Max 90 - £95, Converse Chuck Taylor - £55


You Might Also Like

1 comments